Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summers Comming to an End






So I know we have not posted in forever but we have been very buys. In May I graduated from college and then passed my state boards so I am now a RN. Maci got the all clear from the vet. We had Xrays taken again and she was completely healed and she does not show that anything has happened. She runs like crazy and loves to go swimming. We have moved back to Oregon and we remodeled one of the duplexes that Greg's parents have into our new home for a while. I am happy that the upstairs is all done finally. Just ask Greg I have been kinda crabby through the remodeling process. This being because we are both working full time and doing things around the house on my weekends off and nights when we are not to tired. This winter we need to tackle the basement. It will be very nice to have it all done. And in doing all this we have not been able to go camping as much as we hoped but hopefully next year every other weekend we will be camping. We have also got to spend lots of time with Kelly and Eric. We even taught them how to water ski so now next year they will have to come to the lake again so they can show off their skills. So over all we have had a great summer and I am very happy to be done with school for now. I am still considering going back to school to get my bachelors degree and I am trying to convince Greg to go back to school also. First we need to save up some money so we can enjoy life!!

No comments: