Friday, June 12, 2009

New Puppies!!!

Molly

Chloe

Chloe


Molly


Molly and Chloe


So my parents decided that they needed something to do since I no longer live here, so they decided to take on 2 Dalmatian puppies. Their names are Molly, the trouble maker and Chloe, who loves to snuggle. They have a lot of energy and love to play and then take their naps. Both of my parents have commented on how it is like having 2 babies to take care of. And then Thursday night Hayden and Donovan came over and they realized that it was exactly like having kids again. Well they will keep my parents busy for quite some time now. They are very cute and love to play. Looks like I will be coming home a lot more now!! We will see about Quip and Daisy they may have to wait to meet Molly and Chloe for a while.

No comments: