Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!! We are spending Easter weekend at home because I have to work so Greg is going out fishing with some of his buddies. Quippers is being naughty and tipping over my vase with flowers in it which is making me mad and Daisy wants to be outside digging constantly. The Noro Virus went around my work again but luckily it was when I was not there. I don't want to deal with that again. For those of you that did not hear the guy that Greg was working for was a jerk and hired someone else two weeks after he hired Greg and then let him go. So in the mean time before graduation Greg is fixing ATV's and snowmobiles. Hope everyone is enjoying the warm up, I know we are!! Greg is definitely counting down the days till we get to go to the lake for the first time (19 days)!!

No comments: