Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Start
















I guess we should start by telling you how we met. We were talking to each other on AIM and my dad asked Greg if he would want to come over to our house. Greg brought his crappy truck that was a ford none the less to my house and took me to a movie. At first I was not so sure about going out with Greg because he always made fun of me in our English class but my dad reassured me that he was just doing it because he liked me. After that we started going out more and more. In June 2007 we both graduated from Oregon High School. We are currently living in Green Bay and going to school at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College. He have been going out for 3 years now. After living in Green Bay for about a month Greg got Quip for me as a birthday present. Quip is about 3 years old and very lovey. He is a white and orange tabby who is a pretty big boy. After having Quip for about 2 months he started to get lonely so we got him a sister, Daisy. She is a manecoon cat that is black and white. She is a little over a year old and can be very crazy and needy. We love our cats very much even though they do cause trouble.

1 comment:

epoole said...

I like your blog. It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years. Time sure flies. Say hi to the cats for me.